- Small Business has released Start a New Business, a digital guide that walks aspiring entrepreneurs through each step of the startup process.
Start a New Business is a step-by-step guide to starting a business, covering everything from coming up with a great business concept to organizing your company, developing a website, putting back-end systems, accounting and bookkeeping, and recruiting your first employee.
The following are some of the other subjects that will be discussed:
- How to conduct market research on your company concept
- Developing a business plan
- Do you operate as a sole trader or as a limited company?
- What factors should you consider while selecting a business bank account?
- Which online payment method is the most suitable for you?
- locating a company location
- The process of negotiating a business lease
- Digital marketing guides
- For the first time, I’m exporting.
The Start a New Business library will be expanded with new how-to articles and best-of guides in the coming months.
Plus, Start a New Business will be on the road, inviting would-be entrepreneurs to three live events in London (April 22), Birmingham (May 6), and Glasgow (May 7) in the coming months (TBC).
Each live event will include a Q&A with a well-known entrepreneur who will discuss their startup path and case studies and presentations from other local businesses.
The 2019 National Great British Entrepreneur of the Year, Alan Barratt of Grenade nutrition bars, will be interviewed on stage in Birmingham.
“We know that four out of five of us want to start our own business and that two-thirds of us in employment want to make our site hustle’ a full-time career this year,” said Tim Adler, editor of Small Business. They frequently don’t know where to begin. Start a New Business will provide step-by-step guidance to launching your new business.”
“This is just the beginning for Start a New Business,” said Jonathan Seymour, publishing director of Small Business. With expanded tools and live shows across the country, we want SaNB to become the go-to digital resource for everyone who wants to be their boss.”